We are considering you for the role of Training Specialist - HSE for one of our client
Job Location - ABU DHABI, UAE
Project - Khalifa port,
Strategically located midway between Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the Khalifa Port & Industrial Zone (KPIZ) is a mega-scale, $7 billion project, which is underpinning Abu Dhabi's plan to diversify its economy through the development of new industries. The KPIZ development covers an area of 60km2 and consists of a manmade port island located 4.6km offshore, which is linked via causeways and bridges to an onshore port and a mega-scale industrial zone. Bechtel is undertaking the role of Program Management Consultant for the project which is scheduled for completion in late 2012
General Job Description
Provides technical expertise and assistance to management personnel to establish health and safety (H&S) training and development program requirements. Develops, coordinates, implements, and administers authorized H&S training and development programs for the KPIZ project. Reports to the ADPC/PMC KPIZ WPH&S Manager.
1. Determines, with the assistance of management personnel, the H&S training and development program requirements to comply with management and/or client directives.
2. Prepares an initial budget estimate for H&S training and development and submits it to the WPH&S Manager.
3. Develops or obtains H&S training manuals, instructional aids and materials as required.
4. Conducts or supervises H&S training courses and programs. Arranges for technical assistance as required.
5. Administers and monitors all project H&S training and development programs to ensure goals are attained, schedules are met, modifications are made as necessary and reporting requirements are observed.
6. Ensures that a comprehensive training records system is established and maintained.
7. Other duties as the Project WPH&S Manager directs.
Other Remarks/Qualificati ons
Ability to read, speak and write English is required but the ability to also speak, read and write any of the following languages: Hindi, Urdu and/or Greek is highly desirable.
The ability to swim is required.
Marine experience is preferred.
The ability to easily obtain a UAE vehicle operator’s permit for manual light vehicles is required.
APPLY TO: If you find the job profile as per your needs then
contact us on email@example.com