Title: General Manager
Employment Type: General Management
• Reports on the companies performance and is accountable to the Board of Directors for the
overall performance of the company (financial & non
• Leads the development and update of the companies yearly strategic plan and budget, and
presents them to Board of Directors for approval.
• Executes the strategies approved by the Board of Directors.
• Develops and supervises the implementation of operational policies and procedures supporting
the companies stated strategies and objectives.
• Disseminates the company’s values and culture throughout the organization.
• Coordinates with the financial officers for all activities related to finance and treasury.
• Provides support for the professional development of staff and managers reporting directly to
• B/S in engineering / Telecommunications preferred, MBA preferred.
• Solid working knowledge of budgeting, business development, human resources, strategic
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking, organization and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated dynamism and with forward
-looking abilities and anticipation of market and industry opportunities.
• Minimum 10 years experience in the Telecommunication industry.
• Stinger computer skills.
• Computer literate
• Fluent in English (oral and written)