Chemonics International Inc., an International development consulting firm in Pakistan based in Washington DC, is recruiting for a Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID-funded health project.
Responsibilities include: provide technical direction and management oversight for project activities, supervise technical and administrative staff and liaise with high-level USAID and host government officials, partners, and donors.
· Advanced degree in public health or related field.
· Demonstrated management and leadership skills
· At least 15 years experience managing large, complex health programs required.
· Previous successful COP or high-level project management experience preferred.
· Expertise in decentralization, systems strengthening, and/or capacity building required.
· Field management experience in Pakistan required, additional South Asia a plus.
· Significant prior USAID or other donor experience strongly desired.
· Fluency in English required
Send your CVs with photograph and cover letter to:
Please specify your area(s) of expertise in your cover letter.