- Degree in Supply Chain/Engineering or commercial related subjects
- More than 5 years in supply chain
- Develop and sustainably maintain an integrated outbound supply management system to ensure customer order fulfillment in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that all product demands are met based on the sales forecast / market & customer requirements and arrange the weekly SOP Meeting.
- Ensure availability of products to customers as per the plan.
- Maintain good, professional relationship with all the customers, both internal and external. Coordinate with Production and Sales on daily to ensure products availability for the customer at the required times.
- Meet all the agreed timelines for event forecasting and new launches / innovations.
- Inventory Management of all Finished Goods while ensuring a complete and true record keeping of all inventories and proper warehousing of all inventories.
- Monitor and keep track of inventory aging profiles.
- Ensure that all warehousing operations and infrastructure meet all safety and regulatory requirements. Develop capital plans and execute projects to enhance the capabilities of warehousing and distribution functions.
- Develop and implement KPIs for sustainability of the Quality and Efficiency in Inventory Management and Customer Services.
- Provide leadership to reporting staff to develop them into a high performance team.
- Clarify roles, set performance standards and guide reporting staff around core work.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Supply Chain Planning Manager