Chemonics International Inc., an International development consulting firm in Pakistan based in Washington DC, is recruiting senior level professionals for an anticipated USAID-funded project. Successful candidates will have demonstrated technical expertise in one or more of the following
· Health Service Delivery
· Supply Chain Management and Logistics
· Health Workforce Development
· Health Financing
· Health Management and Information Systems
· Health Leadership and Governance
· Monitoring and Evaluation
· Quality Assurance
· Advanced degree or equivalent in public health or related field highly desired.
· Minimum 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience
· Fluency in English required
Send your CVs with photograph and cover letter to:
Please specify your area(s) of expertise in your cover letter.