We are looking for a seasoned Flash Game Programmer to join their growing team! Are you looking to join a team who's committed to working on cutting edge technology flash Game Programmer having fun doing it? We are looking for a Flash Game Programmer to work in a highly collaborative environment with our: designers, artists and producers to plan for, develop and deploy bleeding edge Flash-AS 3/Flex-based games.
- Develop interactive activity templates in XML and Flash Action script 3.0.
- Develop core classes and functions for our in-house XML authoring tool.
- Knowledge in Development of Multi User Games in Flash using Flash Communication server (Media Server), Smart fox.
- Develop enabling tools that assist in the course development process.
- Research new technologies that will streamline development cycles.
- Interaction with server side languages and database using flash.
- Ability to learn new Internet and authoring technologies relevant for web site development.
- Minimum 1 years programming background in multi user flash game.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- A solid quantitative background (mathematics, computer science, statistics) is strongly preferred.
- Expert-level ability to develop online applications and to program motion-based tweens using Flash Action script.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Flash Animation (plus)
INTERNSHIP: If you have working knowledge of AS 3/AS 2 and command over JAVA but dont have any working experience, don't worry! we are here to provide you training for Flash Game Development. You will get paid for your learning experience as well.
Send your CVs to: