BS/MS in Computer Science from a recognized Institute/Foreign University
· At-least 8-10 years of experience in IT Industry, which includes:
o 2 years as Software Project Manager
o 6 years as software engineer on various technologies of MS Windows / Linux
§ C / C++, C#, MS SQL, ASP..net, VB.Net,
§ Linux C / C++, my SQL, PHP, JAVA
· Experience of designing complex (working) projects
· Demonstrated success in Technical Leadership Roles
· Experience of planning product enhancements with due inputs from the Clients / stake holders.
· Experience of setting up Strategic direction of the company based on business requirements
· Fully aware of SDLC (Software development life cycle).
· Experience of leading a team comprising of technical and support staff for product development.
· Exceptional Communication Skills
· Effective Presentation Skills
· Effective Leadership Skills; Ability to lead, motivate, and retain top performing technical team.
· Energetic and Result Driven
· Passion for Excellence
· Responsible for setting product development road-map in consent of stakeholders, following up on the road map by coordinating between Sales, development, QA and Support and ensuring its delivery.
· Setting up Priorities for projects / tasks with Stake holders
· Delivering effective presentations to senior managements on product development plans and any positive and negative impacts
· To evaluates risks and trade-offs and proposes contingency plans
· Technically involved in finalizing User Interfaces, Interactions and hence well informed with customer’s experience with the products.
· To set project related budgets and ensure its effective utilization.
· Responsible for Product Quality in terms of technical interfaces.
· Strong interaction with CTO Software and CTO Hardware to continually improve technical products on the company.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Mention in the subject line your field of interest)