We are looking for a talented Network Engineer to come in and join their dynamic team. If you have a strong sense of ownership and see problems through completion, we'd love to talk to you. We are looking for a self starter who would love the opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the web 2.0 space.
- Monitors reliability of network infrastructure and operating systems on multiple platforms.
- Diagnoses and repairs problems in a manner that prevents future errors and problems. Manages the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of the organization's local area networks and wide area networks.
- Perform extensive network troubleshooting.
- Analyzes products and recommends use of new products and services to senior management.
- Manages LAN/WAN performance and security. Establishes and implements policies and procedures for LAN/WAN usage throughout the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 2+ years experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of LINUX and at least 5 of the following: DNS, UNIX servers, network routers, network switches, firewalls, VPNs, and Storage Area Networks.
- Should have completed a networking certification (CCNA, MCSE etc).
- Experience over implementing Version Control Systems i.e. Subversion or CVS.
- You must have experience supporting complex systems in a 24x7 environment.
- Experience working in a high traffic consumer web environment.
- Expertise in installing and planning of new facilities.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing services of the highest caliber.
- Excellent multi-tasking and leadership skills.
- Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction or supervision.
- Sorts through complex issues and drives results.