A) Primary Functions of the Job
E-Designers & Solutions is currently seeking for an experienced web master/developer who will fully responsible for maintaining and developing Dynamic and static website (web interface design, database design, web programming, business logic, flow of site, Integration of merchant account, coordination with creative art department) to implement Client projects. Initially candidate will be hired on probation period for three months. Salary will be revised after his performance evaluating.
B) Programming Experience
1. At least 2 years web programming experience.
2. Programming skills in , either
a. Microsoft Suite like ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL Server, IIS , ASP 3.0 or
b. Open Source Suite like PHP, MySql, and Apache.
3. Must be Familiar with Visual Studio Development Environment (Ver. 8.0 to facilitate with team environment) & Dream viewer or Microsoft Front Page.
4. Having skills of writing CSS, HTML/XHTML, and XML&Java Script.
5. Strong familiarity with W3C & Web2.0 standards compliant HTML and CSS.
6. Familiar with AJAX as a leading web technology.
7. Cross browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox) and cross platform (PC / MAC) compatibility experience.
8. Familiar with Microsoft Technologies & Tools or keen to learn. Like, MS-Project, MS-Visio, MS-Share Point, MS-Office.
C) Skills Required
a. Must be self-motivated, multitasking team player in fast paced working environment.
b. Strong communication and organizational skills.
c. Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under deadlines.
d. Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
e. Candidate should have knowledge/experience of the SDLC.
f. Experience with web usability / accessibility / web analytics tools.
g. Determines new Web technologies to utilize, such as browsers, languages, and plug-ins, based on company's needs.
h. Conceptualizes long-term needs of Web development, plans & manages related projects.
i. Superior knowledge of current ecommerce trends and integration techniques, a strong online portfolio displaying business-centered solutions, and experience with web database portals definite assets.
D) Educational Requirements
a. Graduate from a well known University.BCS/BS in Computer Sciences, Masters in similar will be preferred.
b. Microsoft Certified Programmer will be preferred.
E) Job Responsibilities
your primary function is to develop, design, integrate and manage all web-based applications, website, resources and tools. You will work on:
· Web Content Management Systems (WCMS)
· Static and Dynamic Intranets and Extranets
· Database-Powered Custom Web Forms
· E-Commerce driven solutions, like Shopping Carts.
· Use AJAX, HTML, and CSS to abstract the look and feel of an experience from its content.
· Communicate with clients, project leads and other software consultants on multiple projects.
· Maintenance and support of existing products.
· Documentation of your code and processes
· Contribute to the design of new solutions
· Test and contribute to QA process of new and existing
· Document and apply company development methodologies effectively.
· Apply knowledge of back-end database integration.
Fahad Latif Khan
Business Development Manager
E-Designers & Solutions (Pvt) Ltd.