- Good understanding of QC, QA, Analysis
- Sound Programming skills, SDLC and Automated Testing
- Must have strong UML, SQL, T-SQL skills
- Ability to work with development engineers to define, develop, and integrate automated tests in the selected test suite.
- Must understand OOA/OOD.
- Ability to work with software managers to create test plans and test improvement projects, including work break downs & detailed planning.
- Ability to train and educate technical personnel in automated test processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Develop pro-active solutions to improve SW test efficiency, support project development & integrating efforts with distributed teams, and implement process and quality improvements
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Labels: Software Development