Title Commissioning Engineer
Location Lahore / Faisalabad
Field Project Management - IPP
Salary Range Open for Negotiation
Experience 4-7years relevant experience required
Qualification BE (Electrical / Mechanical)
· To instruct and observe for safe test and commissioning methods/ procedures.
· To ensure that requested safety precautions are taken into use and that warning signs and instructions are installed.
· To ensure that clients responsible person(s) will witness all tests and commissioning procedures.
· To ensure that all tests, measuring and commissioning results will be documented according to Wärtsilä instructions and practice and that responsible person of the client will sign these documents.
· To supervise the start-up and performance of the equipment during the various tests and commissioning procedures and give his assistance in solving the problems during the test period.
· To instruct and teach the client in understanding the mechanical equipment/electrical drawings and diagrams for effect measuring and commissioning procedures.
· To assist the client and subcontractor in planning, organizing and execution of all planned test and commissioning procedures and to ensure under his observation, smooth and reliable commissioning.
· To highlight the environmental protection, make sure that oil, paints and chemicals and, etc. are properly stored, transported and handled to avoid any spillage or danger to personnel and property.
· To assist the Site Manager in communicating with authorities involved with the commissioning.
· To report to the Commissioning Manager/ Site Manager.
· To perform start-up and tests of all equipment within the scope of the contract according to accepted test and commissioning methods and procedures.
· To ensure that proper and calibrated measuring equipment having valid certificates will be used.
· To check all units with their associated equipment according to Wärtsilä mechanical/ electrical test procedures prior to the first start-up.
· To ensure that tests procedures meet requirements of technical specification and are carried out safely for personnel and property.
· To give his advise and assist to site personnel of Wärtsilä and the client for start-up, test and commissioning procedures and time scheduling.
· To highlight the economical constructing, commissioning and cost saving working procedures.
· To create and maintain good human relations at site.
Interested candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, cc at email@example.com, mentioning position applied in subject line.