Title Section Manager (Electrical)
Location Lahore / Faisalabad
Field Project Management - IPP
Salary Range Open for Negotiation
Experience 7-10 years relevant experience required
Qualification BE (Electrical).
· To plan and follow actions in his sector through the project for contractual requirements, time schedule, budget, design, progress, quality, commissioning and the handing over.
· To establish procedures in his sector with coordination among the client, consultants and subcontractors.
· To coordinate and provide general direction of the work and progress of the contractors.
· To follow the main schedule and prepare detailed time schedules, make updating, in connection with the other section managers, contractors and the client.
· To highlight the economical constructing and cost saving working procedures.
· To create and maintain good human relations at site.
· To arrange inspection of received material and goods at site.
· To review all invoices from subcontractors and suppliers.
· To make recommendations for changes in his sector if found necessary and maintain records of change orders, make notes and claims.
· To participate in weekly site meetings.
· To assure that materials and installations will be in accordance with the design, drawings, specifications and the contract, and to inspect the works for the final completion and acceptance by the client.
· To highlight and observe the quality control at site.
· To advise and support the client in planning, organizing and execution of tests.
· To highlight the environmental protection and spill prevention plan at site, make sure that oil, paints and chemicals, etc. are properly transported, protected and handled.
· To plan and organize safe inspections and test procedures, instruct and advise the supervisors and subcontractor to use accepted test and inspection methods and proper test equipment.
· To ensure and coordinate that all preparations and safety precautions are made for safe tests.
· To make sure that items in the punch list are minimized.
· Carry out any other job assigned to him form time to time.
Interested candidates can apply at email@example.com, cc at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning position applied in subject line.