As a Content Manager, you will be the chief architect of our online communication strategy. You will be responsible for developing and executing the content strategy for us and several key consumer-facing interfaces.
- Define products and feature sets of on our core website.
- Manage the prioritization and development of new products and features.
- Author blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos and other community content.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to develop product functionality.
- Work closely with customer support to solve issues and maximize user satisfaction.
- Do customer research to inform product decisions.
- Define product positioning and marketing plans.
- Analyze and report product success.
- Transfer the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly:
Bugs to quality assurance
New ideas to product development
Messaging effectiveness to marketing
Frequently asked questions noted
Identifying user generated content
- Establish metrics & report on them on a monthly basis including recommendations.
- Identify & engage advocates.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the executive team.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science.
- 1+ years online marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - writing samples required.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to organize projects and communicate across multiple departments.
- Great project-management skills.