Sunday, June 21, 2009

Freelance Expert Designers & Coders Needed

A UK based designing company is looking for Freelancers in following fields.

1. Designers (Photoshop Expert Level)
If you know the meaning of PSD Templates, Hosting Templates, Medical Supplement Product Websites, Landing Pages then you are the exact person I’m looking for. You will be paid very good amount on per project bases. I’m sorry but I’m not looking for beginner level designers. Person having experience in international level designing from at least 3 or above years will only understand what I'm talking about. Rest, if you dont understand what I mean then please don’t waste your and my time.

2. Coders (Dreamweaver, JS, Custom Drop Down Menu Experts, PSD to xHTML, Valid Table and Table Less Coding, WHMCS Integration)
Again if you know the true meaning of these terms then you are the right person I'm looking for. Rest, please dont waste your and my time.

Please DONT SEND ME YOUR CV.
Just send me 5+ links of your designs/coded designs. The links can be of domain or on your own portfolio site and then wait for my reply. Just mention your Name, Age and either you are designer/coder or both and the work you have performed in the links you will provide me.

Please send mail to sshussain82@yahoo.com