Position: Design Engineer
University or college education to a degree level or equivalent and
A Minimum 5 years experience in design of storage tanks, pressure Vessels, Process Columns, Chemical Reactors and general fabrication work.
A minimum of 10 years experience in design of storage tanks,
Pressure vessels and general fabrication work.
· Responsible for all technical aspects of an assigned contract and reviews sub-contract Submittals for its technical accuracy.
· Incorporates the design with proper weld size, joint configuration, weld procedure Specification and NDE for any joint that not covered in the weld standards, drafting manuals and standards, or Auto CAD libraries.
· Ensure that all design are prepared in a timely manner and in compliance with all Applicable codes (ASME), standards (API, ANSI, UBC, etc) regulations, specification and contract requirements.
· Shall works closely with Drafting to properly convey design information and to resolve technical queries with the client.
· Assists with the development and maintenance of standards, computer programming, design procedures and training.
· Participates in meeting with other department and/or customers for planning purposes or to resolve any non-conformance or other related problems.
· Ensures that all design and details incorporate safe procedures.
CONTACT: Eligible persons can send CV along with cover letter to the email below.