i2c is an experienced and trusted payments solution provider that helps monetize prepaid programs by providing the most comprehensive and feature rich processing platform, designed to meet the needs of the evolving, Prepaid 2.0 marketplace.
- of production Asterisk PBX servers located globally.
- Perform security audits of all production Asterisk servers, perform updates/fix and submit this report to QE group.
- Work very closely with NOC network security team to ensure QoS implementation, redundancy of voice paths and to ensure that our voice is going to best possible shortest paths.
- Review performance/resource utilization graphs for all production Asterisk and provide recommendations to management for doing capacity planning.
- Perform monitoring of IT infrastructure which includes production servers, network devices, network paths, connectivity Storage, voice quality/paths and take appropriate notification, troubleshooting and follow-ups until issue is fixed.
- Develop reporting system.
- Review bandwidth and resource utilization and make recommendations on best voice codec combination selection.
- Integration with customer services voice systems.
- Creation of extensions, queues, voice mailboxes, IAX and SIP trunks for normal operations.
- Perform continuous research work on latest technologies for improving our voice infrastructure and self skills.
- Attend/conduct internal and external trainings.
- Take backups of files.
- Ensure that all voice components that we have in our infrastructure must have redundancy within datacenter and across the datacenter, let management know if there is any system with redundancy within or across datacenter.
- Improve scripting and automation skills.
- Get latest certifications from RedHat, Sun, CentOS etc.
- Make understanding with Cisco Call Manager, Call manager Express, Cisco VoIP Experience
- Implementation of OpenSER to enable redundancy/load balancing each site.
- Upgrade firmware on all Cisco phones in our infrastructure.
- Technical evaluation and coordination with for implementation of VoIP in Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad and its integration of i2c voice infrastructure.
- Regular failover rehearsals of Verizon SIP services in RWS, Fremont and NYC sites.
- Administration and failover implementations of our existing CDR, voice mail, web conferencing and their SSO systems
- Implementation of voice failover using SRV records
BCS/MCS with 2 years relevant experience
Good telephony systems administration skills
Certifications of RHCE & Call Manager will be a plus
Tools & Technologies Requirements:
Cisco Call Manager
WE offer an excellent career progression and competitive remuneration package.
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes to email@example.com
Please mention the position and source of advertisement in the subject line of your email.