You'll be responsible for owning the development and architecture of our up and coming games and social applications and their optimization. The best candidates will have solid experience developing web applications utilizing Web 2.0 technologies. You will be joining a team who's committed to working on high quality code in a PHP/LAMP. You must have experience with database-driven web technologies to work on high-volume, high-availability, large-scale lamp system.
- Develop and maintain web applications using PHP/LAMP
- Understands technical and .
- Assists in physical and .
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Graduate or masters in computer science
- Facebook and/or MySpace platform experience
- 2 years of experience of and optimization.
- Familiarity a plus in one or more of the following: Linux, Apache, MySQL
- Able to work under pressure and motivated to meet the deadline
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Database linking and migration knowledge.
Editor Tool: Dreamweaver
: PHP 4/5, HTML/DHTML, , XML, Ajax
Image Processing: Adobe Photoshop, GD Library
Web Servers: Apache 1.33/2, IIS 5.5/6
Knowlege of below technologies is not essential but would be counted as plus
E-Commerce Tools: osCommerce, Zent Cart
Blogs, Forums Tools: PhpBB, WordPress, Mercury Board
Open source Tools: Joomla, Mambo, CakePhp, Drupal, Smarty, Pat Templates, Drupal
Interested candidates send their updated CVs (along with current and expected salary package) with the name of position in subject line to developer_recruit@ yahoo.com latest by 10th January 2010.