Following are the Graphic Designer. of Web
- To design company websites and ensures that they are visually effective and easy to access.
- To be fully responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of the company websites, ensuring that brand continuity is maintained.
- Interpreting the management's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- To actively take part in the initial planning of a website, meeting and discussing ideas for the layout and organization of the site, the types of colors or images to use (photos, illustrations, videos, etc.)
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Liaising closely with the management and all stake-holders at the design stage to answer questions such as: why is the site needed, who is the target audience, who are the leading competitors, etc.
- Advising the management and stake-holders on the categories and information needed to construct the site.
- Designing a draft/mock-up site for approval or modification.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media (particularly design programs such as Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Flash).
- Testing the web sites for design aspect in different browsers and at different resolutions.
- To upload the websites on to the Server.
- Update current information on web pages both in terms of content and graphics.
- Working as part of a team with Management, account executives, , other designers and marketing specialists.
Apply or refer CVs to email@example.com and mention position in subject line.