Do you consider yourself “tech savvy”? Do you like technology and to review it? Do you like long complicated technical documents with figures and charts most can’t understand? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Allainet is looking for Technical Writers who will be part of a team dedicated to the production of high quality technical and user documentation. The role requires someone who has demonstrable documentation experience. The candidate will be primarily responsible but not limited to the following tasks.
- Creating, updating, reviewing and delivering technical user documentation required to support Allainet projects and products
- Planning and scheduling documentation delivery within timeliness established with respect to release schedule
- Proofing and editing deliverables from junior team members to ensure consistency
- Collaborating with Project Managers to understand and document application work flows, requirements and application design
- Preparing User Guides/Getting Started Guides/Training Guides, training materials, online help and any other documents as required
- Helping develop software, services, and documentation by keeping minimum standards of the company
- Developing Website content and promotional content.
- Performing day to day operational tasks as required by the management
- Minimum BBA/BIT/BCS or BSE
- Masters Degree in the same disciplines as mentioned above will be preferred
- At least 1 years experience in creating technical and user documents related to software
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Should be a team player having outstanding written and verbal skills with enterprise level software exposure
- Understanding of Software Engineering life-cycle
- The individual must have "CAN DO" and "WILL DO" attitude
- Self motivated, team focused and extremely detail-oriented
- Must possess core values of Integrity, Innovation and Teamwork