Are you an enthusiastic Internet user. Have you held diverse roles requiring a lot of responsibility and flexibility? Are you interested in joining a team of highly creative and motivate individuals? If “Yes”, we have been looking for you!
Allainet is looking for account managers to work on the promoted Projects from the bottom up. Account managers will work with Account Executives and both companies/users that have been using Products for years as well as those brand new to our Platform. As we gradually introduce Products to more companies, account managers play a critical role in helping businesses get the most out of our solutions by providing guidance on product usage and a direct line to support and ad operations. We rely on account manager feedback from alpha testing new features with businesses to inform strong internal processes, scalable tools, and intuitive product development. Account managers will provide excellent customer service to business accounts and represent business users' needs within the organization, working closely with Support operations to provide scalable self help within the product.
A person with a proactive attitude, a strong background in user support and account management, excellent communication, and of course, an unflagging enthusiasm for Online Products, will thrive here. We're a growing, passionate team of dynamic, motivated individuals, seeking the same to join us!
- Responsible for managing existing business customer relationships, on boarding new business users, from introduction of features to assisting with campaigns creation and optimization
- Works closely with cross functional project teams to maintain continuous product knowledge
- Strong emphasis on contributing to scalable account management operations for future accounts
- Provides regular two-way communication between users and teams, to provide strong team representation and set proper user expectations.
- Use feedback to inform the product and operations teams
- Resolving client issues in an efficient manner, contribute to implementing solutions to prevent future problems
- Managing contracts, contract renewals, and working with Sales Finance and customers on invoices and payment collections.
- Proven Account Management skills creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Minimum 1 year of related account management experience in Online Products
- Extremely detail oriented, able to successfully multitask on cross functional projects
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of operational and account management tasks
- Vast range of creativity
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
- Proactive approach to task management and problem solving