We are looking for a Lead Designer to manage a small group of designers and developers towards a specific design vision. If you think you have what it takes apply!
- Direct designers and work in partnership with Producers and studio leaders to drive creative design elements of various game titles.
- Create and lead design documentation for key games
- Balance game mechanics and economy of game
- Work with Artists and UI Designers to craft elegant and intuitive visual design on game pages
- Drive and creatively manage design on new studio IP
- Enhance story of games with narrative elements through creative writing centered on story and character development
- Work with Level Designers on building levels with games involving 3D missions
- Avid gamer: interested in games across all genres and actively playing current titles to completion
- Strong passion for designing social games
- Understanding of spatial relationships in games and solid understanding of supporting mechanics, such as AI and gameplay
- Team leader: able to lead design meetings and articulate game vision on a daily basis
- Able to design within technical limitations and other constraints
- 2+ years of experience as a video game designer, with a strong understanding of design tools, map editors and design techniques.
- Accredited with the design of 5+ shipped titles
- Self-starter; able to run with the responsibilities and drive them to timely completion
- Effective at collaborating with other team members, designers, engineers and artists
- Excellent organizational skills (goal setting, working towards milestones)