Title Logistics Engineer
Location Lahore / Faisalabad
Field Project Management - IPP
Salary Range Open for Negotiation
Experience 4-7 years relevant experience required
· To plan and organize the logistics issues at the sites as well as be the contact person towards the custom broker, clients’ logistics representatives, Wärtsilä Finland logistics representatives etc.
· Ensure that all the materials and transports are complete upon arrival at the site and thereafter safely stored taking also into account safety, environmental and occupational health issues.
· Ensure that all handing over of the materials or parts to any party are properly recorded and mutually signed.
· Keep record of storage list
· Take part in local material logistics and transportation as well as customs clearance.
· Take care of the materials at site and prepare a storage plan, arrange inspections of deliveries, store keeping at site and handle the related documentation.
· Investigate local forwarding agencies and inform the local network company about their applicability in future projects.
· Develop cost-saving and safe store keeping procedures for the site.
· Approve any transport of materials from and to the site.
Interested candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, cc at email@example.com, mentioning position applied in subject line.