ParagonEDS is a premier IT Company aimed to provide value-added IT related services including HR consultancy. For details please visit www.paragoneds.com for more details.
We provide HR consultancy services specifically to Middle East and Pakistan market. So far we have successfully provided number of professionals from across the world to different industries like Technology, Oil and Gas, Telecom and Financial Institution sectors.
Currently our CLIENT, a Big Saudi Group, is looking for Windows Administrator for its KSA office. Details are mentioned below:
Our Client is a leading Saudi company in the engineering and realization of telecommunications networks and systems. Since its beginning, it has developed wide experience and in-depth technical expertise. They provide customers with professional services and solutions across many areas of telecommunications.
Business areas wherein our client is conducting and delivering services include:
· Turnkey Multi-Media Communication Systems
· Outside Plant Fiber Optics and Copper Cable Systems
· Wireless and Radio Systems
· Microwave Radio and Microwave Link Systems
· Satellite Communication Systems
· Telephone Equipment and Systems
· Telecommunications Consultancy and Provision of Technical Manpower.
· GSM Networks Implementation – from Network Planning till the full integration of BSS NSS and MSS Cycle.
· Submarine Fiber Optic Cable Systems, Engineering and Laying.
· Prepaid Landline Switching Services.
· LAN/WAN Data Networks
· POS Networks
Job Code : TR-TR-00464
Job Title : Windows Administrator
Qualification : Degree in Computer Science
Experience : 05 year experience
Location : Saudi Arabia
Jobs Description :
5 years experience in Windows Administrator
Micro Certified System Engineer (MCSE) (Win2k3 or 2008) (Mandatory)
Microsoft Certified Professional (ISA Server 2004 or 2006) (Mandatory)
Microsoft Certified Professional (Ms Exchange Server 2003) (Mandatory)
Microsoft Certified Professional (Ms SMS Server 2003) (Mandatory)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) (Mandatory)
Hands on Experience
Planning, Implementation and Managing Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 Network Infrastructure, Active Directory, Server Infrastructure, Implementing and Managing, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 & 2007, Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 & 2006, Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003, Microsoft SQL, Server 2000, 2005, Internet Information Server (!!S), Terminal Services Server, clients & Profiles.
Knowledge & work experience
· Clustering Servers
· DNS, SHCP, WINS, Schema
· Group Policy, User Accounts, Delegate Control, Scripts
· Share Folders & Permissions
· Creating Forward & Reverse Lookup Zones
· File & Folder Backup & Archiving
· RAID Configuration, RAIDS 5 & RAID 10
· System Image Backup & Restore through VERITAS
· Installation and Security Certificates
· MacAfee Antivirus Server & Clients
· Knowledge Microsoft Office Share Point Server
· Knowledge of Microsoft Operations Management Server
· Microsoft Unified Communication Server
· Active Directory Management tools (Ideal Administration etc.)
· Mailbox Restrictions & Recovery
· Exchange Reporting
· File & Folder, Active Directory Auditing
· Share Printers & Permissions
· Knowledge of Citrix Server & FTP Server
· Managing Disks in Dynamic & Basic Mode
· Documentation, Inventory & Reporting
· Server Hardware Configuration (Mandatory)
· DELL, HP, IBM, COMPAQ
Urgently send us your resume with “ Windows Administrator ” in subject to