- At-least 8-10 years of experience in IT Industry, which includes:
- 2 years as Software Project Manager
- 6 years as software engineer on various technologies of MS Windows / Linux
- C / C++, C#, MS SQL, ASP.net, VB.Net,
- Linux C / C++, my SQL, PHP, JAVA
- Experience of designing complex (working) projects
- Demonstrated success in Technical Leadership Roles
- Experience of planning product enhancements with due inputs from the Clients / stake holders.
- Experience of setting up Strategic direction of the company based on business requirements
- Fully aware of SDLC (Software development life cycle).
- Experience of leading a team comprising of technical and support staff for product development.
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Leadership Skills; Ability to lead, motivate, and retain top performing technical team.
- Energetic and Result Driven
- Passion for Excellence
- Responsible for setting product development road-map in consent of stakeholders, following up on the road map by coordinating between Sales, development, QA and Support and ensuring its delivery.
- Setting up Priorities for projects / tasks with Stake holders
- Delivering effective presentations to senior managements on product development plans and any positive and negative impacts
- To evaluate risks and trade-offs and propose contingency plans
- Technically involved in finalizing User Interfaces, Interactions and hence well informed with customer’s experience with the products.
- To set project related budgets and ensure its effective utilization.
- Responsible for Product Quality in terms of technical interfaces.
- Strong interaction with CTO Software and CTO Hardware to continually improve technical products of the company.